everything except buttons done!

I finished the last button this morning. Was working on them while a little drunk last evening at Sunday dinner, so was a little worried about how those one looked, but they came out fine.

I got a little help with one of the steps which was puzzling me, which was attaching the lining to the sleeves, which was as easy as it should be, not as I was making it in my head, but my head just did not want to wrap around that step. Spent several hours yesterday combing the Internet and YouTube for help, but did not find it. Finally gave up and posted in ECBees, and M.Gnagy himself helped, which was nice.

So, I am done with everything except sewing on the buttons!!!!!!

image image image image image image image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s